Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Airbrake is the world’s best error monitoring solution – an indispensable service used and loved by thousands of engineering teams all over the world. Our investor and partner is Turn/River Capital, a hands-on private equity firm with nearly $100M under management.
We’re well funded and seeing great organic growth by delivering a superior service that engineering teams love. Now we’re building and executing a broader customer acquisition strategy to supercharge our growth.
About the role:
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial and tech-savvy Sales Development Representative (SDR) who wants to own the outbound sales pipeline and drive new business for Airbrake.io. You’ll will be networking & creating relationships with decision makers (up to the CXO and VP levels) at many of the the hottest companies in the US today, with the goal being to refine your sales skills into a logo winning machine.
This role has great potential for growth, making it the perfect stepping stone from a traditional entry-level SDR to a senior sales representative within our San Francisco office -- just two blocks from Embarcadero BART -- right in the heart of the Financial District!
What you’ll do:
- Grow our customer list through phone and email outreach, with the goal of setting meetings for our sales team
- Research prospects and their companies to empower the sales team before scheduled meetings
- Cold call, prospect, nurture and qualify new leads to build a healthy pipeline of prospects
- Assist Sales and Marketing projects that help drive revenue growth
- Establish and incorporate best practices using the latest tools to drive efficiency and scalability throughout our sales and execution process
What makes you an Awesome candidate:
- You’re an eager, demonstrated self-starter with unwavering work-ethic who always strives to win.
- You have a hunter personality. Prospecting should be fun for you!
- You have demonstrated leadership experience
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You’re a team player who loves to learn, and learns quickly
- You’re creative, adaptable, and determined.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree from a top university
What makes you even more Awesome:
- Previous sales experience, or customer facing training
- Experience working in tech, especially in SaaS
- Familiarity using sales tools like LinkedIn, Growbots, Yesware & Salesforce
- Uncapped commission/earning potential
- Competitive health/dental coverage
- Macbook, desktop monitors, and anything else to make you productive
- 18th floor office with panoramic views of the bay
- Stocked with snacks, drinks, and of course beer on tap
- Ping pong tables and in-office lounge, in case you are feeling overly SF
Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you!